Weapons in Fight Conflicts

Hello,

If a guardmouse wants to fight with two swords, one in each hand, can he? If so, can he set each swords’ Useful trait for a different action? Say, left hand Defend and right hand Attack?

If a guardmouse fights with a shield and a sword, and he sets the sword’s useful trait to Defend, does his sword and shield stack to add +3 to Defend actions?

Gah! I should have waited to post this until I read more closely. I see the answer to my questions on page 119 under Choose Your Weapon. Sorry for the pointless post!

:eek:

I’m sorry, but would you mind saying what the book said about this? I’m joining a Mouse Guard game, and I want to know the same thing, however I don’t own the book yet. Thanks!

Sure, no problem.

On page 119, under the heading Choose Your Weapon, Luke explains that guardmice are free to carry multiple weapons - such as sword and shield or two knives. However, you must choose which weapon you’re using before you start choosing actions. You must stick with that weapon for a whole set of three actions. You can switch to a different weapon when you choose a new set of actions. You have to declare that you’re switching weapons before you announce your first action.

Have fun at your game and good luck!

Thank you!