Werewolf?

I have started another group of Torchbearer and this time I’m planning on having them hunting a werewolf as their first adventure.

Werewolf
A poor soul cursed with the bite of the werewolf. Each fullmoon night this person turns into a twisted cross between man and wolf filled with hunger and bloodlust.

Might: 4 Nature: 6
Descriptors: Hunting, Devouring, Terrorizing.
Conflict Dispositions Conflict Weapons
Kill: 7 Kill weapons
Attack: +1s, Diseased Bite

Maneuver +1D, Agile Hunter
Defend -1D, Diseased Bite, +1s Immunity to common weapons|
|Drive off: 4|Drive off weapons|
||Attack: +1s, Diseased Bite
|Capture: 13|Capture weapons|
||Attack: +1s, Diseased Bite
|Flee: 10|Flee weapons|
||Attack: +1s, Four-Legged
Maneuver +1D, Agile Hunter|

Instinct: Stalk, strike and flee.
Special: Werewolves can only be wounded with silver weapons, Attack and Feint with common weapons don’t reduce the creature disposition in Kill conflicts. Attack and Feint against a werewolf with silver weapons bypasses its Immunity. Lycanthrope: A werewolf’s bite spreads the disease. Any character who receives an injury as a result of a kill, capture or drive off conflict compromise with a wererat in which the slavering beast used its Diseased Bite also gains a special sick condition. This condition may only be removed by a cleric capable of breaking curses. If the condition is not recovered by the end of the next town phase, the character becomes a wererat and thus a GM-controlled character.
Note: The stat block above is for a werewolf in man-wolf form. Werewolves in wolf form should use the Wolf stat block. Werewolves in human form should use the stat block for the type of human they appear to be.

Tough enough? It’s easy to kill when you have silver weapons, otherwise it’s pretty hard to lower its disposition (unless they use/have magic). The restriction is only for Kill conflicts, though, it works only as a weapon in Capture and Drive off. I’m thinking since lone wolves are pretty cowardly themselves its weakness should be drive off.

Any critiques? I’m planning to use it next Sunday.

Stay cool :cool: