Wise Question

Sorry for my bad english, but what does the skill:

“Dark Shattered Underbelly - Wise”

mean?

I know that its probably from the lyrics of the song “Well Paid Scientist” by the Dead Kennedys.

No worries! It really comes down to what Dark Shattered Underbelly means to you. Look at the lifepath it comes from: Born in Captivity from the Mukhadish Underworld setting.

It’s for people born in slave pens, in places where the deepest, darkest, most depraved ideas conceived by men can take form. In other words, the dark, shattered underbelly of civilization.

A character with the Dark Shattered Underbelly-wise skill knows all about such places and how they work.

Thank you for the quick response !

It’s also an easter egg. I’ll give you a dollar if you can tell me where it’s from.

I think you owe him a dollar:

Doh! That’s what I get for skimming posts at 1am after 12 hours of gaming. Lepaca, you get $1 of internet love! Love, love!

-L

Lepaca, your nick sounds like Therion reference itself… :wink:

In some interpretation of the enochian language of Dee it means “Hail Demon!”; the demon might be the seven headed red dragon which symbolizes rome in the Bible.

But yes, Therion simply plays good music… :slight_smile:

@abzu: Your game is reward enough. I’m gonna play it this Wednesday and hope to post my progress (in the right thread…) here. I have some open questions, but i think playing the game will explain several of them. I’m gonna harass all of you with the rest.