You Can't Have Them

So yeah, I just got a box of 20 books from Chris. 20 fresh, clean BE books each with its own complete and unique illustration on the front end paper. Illustrations of soldiers, iron, mutants, ganasch, four armed freaky things, spacey ships and kerrrrrrrrrrrn!

After much thought and internal debate, I’ve decided you can’t have them. Sorry. They are mine, mine! My precious!

NO!!!

I’m serious, if you want your copy of the Illustrated Edition you’re going to have to come to BWHQ and pry it from my cold, dead claws. I’ve already barricaded the doors and put up the steel-plating on the windows, so don’t even think about a frontal assault. And I’ve flooded the apartment with anti-ninja gas, so I’m covered there.

I’m going to go out into the living room now and roll around in the books.
-L

Is there an off chance we could get a pic or so of such preciouses?

:twisted: Hell no! Then you’ll know what you’re missing and redouble your efforts!

-L

Don’t make me come up there! :evil:

:wink:

I dare you! :wink:

Alright, you called my bluff, but seriously – GIVE ME MY BOOK!

pleassssse. :smiley:

They are soooo awesome. ::drool::

Heh… careful with the drool Thor, I went to great lengths to keep those books pristine. The second batch are done and boxed up, ready to ship (going out in the morning). Finally, I can get back to REAL work 8)

Chris

I’m serious, if you want your copy of the Illustrated Edition you’re going to have to come to BWHQ and pry it from my cold, dead claws. I’ve already barricaded the doors and put up the steel-plating on the windows, so don’t even think about a frontal assault. And I’ve flooded the apartment with anti-ninja gas, so I’m covered there.

Excellent precautions. You force me to release…

…THE LAWYER.

Abandon hope, and all that jazz.

Son of a …