A potential fix?

Thank you all for your keen vision and searching minds! Please take a persona point for the Teamworker award!

Yes, thank you one and all! You’ve been incredibly helpful!

Just doing it for the satisfaction of making you cringe with the soul searing thought of every glaring error that made it through and will now become immortalized with your name on it! :smiley:

P.S. It’s looking pretty good, 'grats on getting it out there.

I’m a professional writer and editor, with years of both print and online media behind me. Nothing is ever perfect, so I’ve more than a few glaring errors with my name forever attached to them. It comes to the territory. But thanks caring! :slight_smile:

You guys are pretty good at this RPG stuff. I don’t think anyone would be surprised at a second printing.

in the Laborer entry (p. 32) one can read:

Laborer may be used to help the following trade or craft skill tests: Alchemist, Armorer, Carpenter, Cook, Healer, Hunter, Peasant, Sailor, Stonemason, Survivalist and Weaver.

However Laborer is mentionned as Suggested Help only in Peasant, Sailor, Stonemason, Survivalist and Weaver entries.
This stands corrected however in the GM’s section for Skills and Factors.

P128: Corpse Candle, Trap

“Suggested twist: They’re lured into the bog and they’re are lost,”

I noticed that in the starting gear section it doesn’t list 2 or 3 fresh/reserved rations fitting in a pack like the master gear list does.

Just realized that Beren has no Mentor.

Edit: But apparently that’s not a problem.

Laborer isn’t listed on the Char Sheet.

We left a number of the non-core skills, like Laborer, Stonemason, Weaver, etc., off the sheet. You can write them in.

Got it!

There’s no Smith skill in the book, though it’s mentioned several times and is in some of the NPCs stat-blocks.

Dunno if you’ve got that already. Didn’t see it in the thread.