Illustrated Edition Shipping Status

Thanks all for your patience. The first 10 domestic orders of the Illustrated Edition went out this morning. The first 10 international orders will go out tomorrow.

If you have religion, pray.*
-Luke

*Dro packed these super well, but nothing can contest the might of the Doomsday Machine Known as the United States Postal Service.

Dro, your efforts will not go unrewarded in the afterlife…

Someone fetch him a couple of extra…um…anything he wants!

1. Obscure Norwegian metal bands

2. Falafels

3. Eyepatches

2. Falafels

3. Eyepatches[/quote]

4. Fake Dwarven beards

5. Vegetarian Dim-Sum

6. Obscure metal T-Shirts

2. Falafels

3. Eyepatches[/quote]

4. Fake Dwarven beards

5. Vegetarian Dim-Sum

6. Obscure metal T-Shirts[/quote]

7. Dolphins

8. Wheat Gluten

9. Cock punches

2. Falafels

3. Eyepatches[/quote]

4. Fake Dwarven beards

5. Vegetarian Dim-Sum

7. Dolphins

8. Wheat Gluten

9. Cock punches[/quote]

10. Bibles

11. Camo Pants

12. Virgins

2. Falafels

3. Eyepatches[/quote]

4. Fake Dwarven beards

5. Vegetarian Dim-Sum

7. Dolphins

8. Wheat Gluten

9. Cock punches[/quote]

10. Bibles

11. Camo Pants

12. Virgins[/quote]

13. Brine

14. Salt

15. Cucumbers in Brine

1. ESL lessons

2. Broccoli Stalks

3. Obscure books on pagan tree magic

So, there’s a chance that my brick is in the mail right now? RIGHT NOW? I will have my brick? Am looking for brick. Who found my brick?

Nick, your brick is in the mail. I have touched it.

I also shipped out a bunch of international orders today. So the first half are away. The rest will ship as soon as they arrive at HQ and Dro has blessed them with Polish armor.

-L

Ew. Did that sound dirty to anyone else?

Is Polish armor like pagan tree magic?

Yes, both are ineffectual!

Ew. Did that sound dirty to anyone else?

Yes! :?

It’s true and historicly proven that medieval polish armor was made from pieces of cardboard and packing tape.

It’s true and historicly proven that medieval polish armor was made from pieces of cardboard and packing tape.

This is so not what we are talking about.

Try this instead:

Nick, your brick is in the mail. I have touched it.

Was that the “bad” or “good” touch?

I finally got my copy today and holy crap. It is amazing. Chris’s drawing is so very seksi…I had to change my shorts.

The heft of the book was no surprise as I had sneaked a peak at the copy at the Strat. But actually owning the book and looking through it is different from just picking it up in a store. This thing…this beast. This tome. It is mine. And I am estatic.

I’ll try to post a picture of my drawing soon. I frackin’ love it. I might touch it again. Be right back.

My only disappointment…I can’t seem to find Luke’s signature anywhere. Thought the book would be signed by both of you. Whenever I grab my BW, it gives me a smile to see you welcoming me to the wheel. Chris’s is great, but I was hoping for yours. It was BW that drew me back into rpgaming after all.

Though to be fair, I just flipped thru the book. The signature could be hidden!

Pedro,
The fanboy in me came out when I saw those awesome illustrations – I’m not worthy to place pen to paper next to Chris. I didn’t want to sully them with my scrawl.

Seriously. They’re too good.

-L

I figured that for the reason. Truly, Chris’s drawing is most excellent. I nearly ruined the page twice already with my drool.

I gotta say. The tome is inspiring. The pdf only hinted at the spectacular quality of the book. I don’t think I’m unique in that I usualy go straight to the back pages to read the index/ography…just superb. You don’t disappoint. Thanks man!

Oh. And I’m number 15.