Just trying to make sure I get this- Powerfist

Since I’m looking to start BE with a bunch of 40k types, I figured I’d try to make sure I’m getting how the tech rules work-I know my players are gonna be looking for this kinda thing-so:

Powerfist: “MPML”, Remove Blast & Intelligent, Close Combat tweak(+1), HtH only (-1), Short (-1), Capacitor Powerpack (+4), Devastator (+3), Unwieldy (-2)-net 4 pts.

Is this right? Do I save more pts removing blast & intelligent from the MPML? Am I not looking enough at the extra stuff (e.g. ought it offer an intimidation bonus, for instance?)?

Low Index: Squad Support Weapon (as PAc, 4 pts): V4, V7, V10. Comes with Capacitor, Heavy (4). Close Combat (1 pt). Force Feed Back Amplifier, +1D Power (4 pts).

Categorical Limitation: May only be used in Close Combat for the Hand to Hand action. (-1 pts)

Obstacle Limitations: Clumsy, +1 Ob to Close Combat (-2 pts). Short, +1D to other CC weapons when facing a power glove (-2 pts).

4 pts total!

If a weapon has traits you don’t want, you don’t get points back for discarding them, btw. Doesn’t work like that. (And I know that’s not entirely clear.)

If a weapon has traits you don’t want, you don’t get points back for discarding them, btw.

Why not?

Because they’re free. And free minus free equals free.

-L