MG Conflict Cards

Lovely sheet, can’t wait to see the finished item.

Well hot damn. This thread got a heck of a lot prettier since I last wandered through. Spectacular work, guys.

Sorry - have to ask: how’s the character sheet comming along?! (c8=

I’ve got a group of 5 people I’ll be gm’ing MG for within a couple weeks (they already made characters) - it’d be awesome to be able to use this sheet!

(of course, can’t mention your character sheet without offering suggestions… a couple things I miss on the standard char sheet:

• no line for character concept… perhaps one of the most important pieces of roleplaying info, and the very first step in Recruitment… should have a space next to or under Name for a short concept summary

• no space for concept summary descriptions of Parents, Senior Artisan, Mentor and Friend and Enemy… they should each have a single line/space for a concept summary also

• finally a space just for notes; maybe a small area for trait history (from winter sessions, helps to recall how your character has changed over time)

• and, it looks like you’re probably doing this: it would be nice to not have so much rules info, and scripting slots on the sheet like how the standard sheet does - except maybe the one-line notes for Conditions (i.e. Hungry/Thirsty ‘-1 to disposition on any conflict’, is probably a good idea

• upthread someone suggested sizing the sheets the same dimensions of the book… that does sound like a cool idea… would make storing the characters easy too! the GM can just slide them under the back cover of the book!)

The preview/concept of that sheet is looking beautiful though, can’t wait to see it completed!

Cheers

Court Jester I second corey_s question. I absolutely love your spin on the character sheet and I very much look forward to seeing a finished product.

The stats section of that sheet reminds me of the health charts on the cards for Privateer Press’ Hordes.

EDIT: I plan to either print these on good, thick paper or have them proffessionally made. If I choose the former, what is the best kind of paper to print on? For the latter, who should I go to in order to have them printed? Court Jester’s cards have the backs on the same page, which means I won’t be able to print on the opposite side of the paper to put the backs on, so chances are I will get them done by someone else.

They’re Court Jester’s creation.

Whoops…

Didn’t pay attention to the quote, apparently.

Hi guys,

Thanks for he kind words, sadly I’m not going to get any time to work on the character sheet within the next two weeks due to wonderful real life issues but I will finish the sheet at some point soon. It will be deigned to be double sided but I do like the idea of a square character sheet…

As for the cards, for my group one of my friends was able to get them professionally printed on really good quality paper stock. We then cut them out and folded them over a CCG card and put them in a clear CCG sleeve. Because the fold is at the top of the MG card you can’t see the CCG card underneath and it all looks quite swell.

I’ll give that a try, thanks. ^_____________^

Some More cards to add to the mix.
Set of Conflict Cards

Any news on that character sheet?