MG Conflict Cards

That’s fantastic, and would really help with kids. Anything tactile/visible will give you a few more precious seconds of their attention. :wink:

I will echo John: Is there a PDF for the mat, at least? I would totally create 2 of those (or 3 or 4, in case of multiple teams). The cards I’d also love, just to keep the same consistency.

Oh, one question: How do the cards with the characters work; what’s on the reverse? Actions?

Yeah, my son loves the cards and the disposition counters. Any thing more would send him around the house running with glee. I’m asking for a PDF as well!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I am still workiing on the set but should hopefully have it all ready soon enough. If the powers that be don’t mind me making the pdf available then I have no problem doing so.

As for the character cards… Each player gets 3 so when the action cards are placed they can place the acting character with it. All the cards will have the same back and are sized to fit CCG styled card protectors.

I’ll also try and make the pdf double sided with apropriot bleeds so you can cut out a card and have the front and back all ready.

Ah, yes, don’t forget the bleeds! That’ll make cutting that much more easier! I cut with a blade (not scissors), so…

Sweeeeeet. Nice work!

These two things will make us friends for life…
John

EXCELLENT work by all! These really add to the game and help folks keep track of things superbly! Looking forward to your work there Jester looks awesome!

Looks great. Are you finished with the mat and everything? Will there be a PDF? =)

Right, so I have just about got the basics down…

Card Set 1 - Conditions, Weapons, Armour, Fate & Persona
Card Set 2 - Conflict Types, Dice Mechanics & Nature
Conflict Board

There are still a few bits and bobs I’d like to sort out but this should be the bulk of the work.

Very cool.

I’m running multiple slots of Mouse Guard at the Conception convention in two weeks time. I’ll be sure to use your cards there since they look so polished. Thanks for taking the time to make these.

You might also like to create a permanent “landing page” on your website so that I can send folks a direct link straight there when they ask “Wow, these cards are so cool! Where do we get them?” :slight_smile:

Cheerio
Pete

It had been a while since I fired up ye olde Dreamweaver but as well as the MG stuff there are few other things I need to change. I may even be able to get some work done tonight.

Me like!

And my website has now been updated. 8)

www.thecourtjestersstudio.com

Yeah, awesome CJ.

I’ve twittered and blogged the link to your cards already. I’ve also posted a link on RPG Geek which should drive traffic to you. I hotlinked to the images on your website. If that’s not cool, just lemme know and I’ll edit the hotlinks away.

I’ll be using these at the Conception convention in a few weeks, so I’ll have some “action shots” to post soon enough.

Cheers
Pete

Hotlinks are not a problem, use whatever you want to. I look forward to the action shots, I should be printing out my own sets this week and if lucky get gaming with them on Friday (although yet again there might no be a game… nearly 5 weeks now… >_>)

Thanks for spreading the word. 8)

I also twittered about this whole thread since there are a lot of good stuff here and sooner or later the cards we use will come up in my blogging too. For the moment we’re mostly using Indy Pete’s cards.

Well it had to happen at some point, I have started work on a character sheet to go with the cards. At the moment it will be double sided A5 although I have only worked up the first page so far (it took longer than expected. I have also put together a list of changes for the cards (suggestions like adding the action effects to the action cards etc). I also want to do a pdf of character portrait cards with form fillable details for name and rank… Too… Many… Plans…

Wow - this is beautiful, just like the cards are. Love 'em.

However, I think having a version of this sheet that was 8inx8in - the same size as the MG books - would be just awesome.

Can’t judge the details yet but dignitas to you for doing a A5 sheet. The usual sheets are really nice on A4 but when you get hold of the rules maybe the saved space on the table is worth some. If i was to wish something it would be a PDF with changeable text boxes so you can change it digitally and keep record digitally. Our players usually change with pens until it get too messy and our GMs keep a digital record that’s updated every meeting. When the players need he/she prints a new updated sheet. I guess a fillable PDF also would be very useful for the ones playing over Internet.

It really looks nice, keep it going.

I has been starting to think of summing up our experiences so far in a blog post but with all this fan art I think I has to do one post on the actual playing and one on props :slight_smile:

This looks great can’t wait to see what the rest will look like.

Anders