PbP of PbEM MG

i’d say that Luwik has a good belief for a beginning. In a few sessions you might find something going on in the emerging story that fills a better belief.

I’m certain that I’ll be changing Victor’s belief and instinct after a few sessions. I expect his belief about being friends to all will present him as gullible and overly trusting of strangers. I like that right now, since I imagine him as a bit of a small town mouse that thinks the entire territory will be similar to Grasslake. His instinct might last longer, but I’m sure he’ll grow some and that instinct won’t be as meaningful.

In respect to becoming a Patrol Guard, that is a rank given to Guardmice that have served several years in their current rank, can handle independent missions or tasks, and can without reserve act in the name of the matriarch. It will probably take a few in-game years of service to prove ready for that rank.

The description of age can create a bit of confusing math. Recall that a mouse is apprenticed in Lockhaven as early as 12 for two years and sometimes more. They spend one year as a Tenderpaw and on rare occassion a second year as Tenderpaw. For Victor I imagine he came to Lockhaven at 14 and served two years in the library there; now he is 16 and has just been assigned a mentor.

Engelbert has his ‘Traits’ marked in red, I’m sure the GM has made mention of it to him in PM. A Guardmouse and a Patrol Guard recruit with two traits. A Patrol Leader and a Tenderpaw recruit with three. Ninja’d

Praion - I’ve made a few suggestions about how your Belief could be written to make it easier to challenge. However, I don’t want to write your Belief for you, because Luwik is your mouse. Let me know what you plan to do with it and update the google doc if needed.

Other than that, we are just waiting for zzzMan74 for make a few changes to Bert and vote on the era of game play. After that we will be all set.

Another note, zzzMan74, Bert is carrying a ton of stuff. None of it is very big, but it’s quite a few objects. Remember, a mice only has what he can carry. If you plan to carry all of that stuff it will affect how he moves (imagine him with his hands full all the time, trying to make sure he doesn’t drop something, or with a belt loaded with these items. Either way, he’s pretty encumbered at the moment :slight_smile:

I would like to join up in your group, but I am kind of new to Roleplaying. Just tell me what I need to do, and I will do it!

Thanks for the interest. We are full up for the moment. I’ll keep you in mind if someone drops.

Alright, Thanks

so, what now? Are we doing a season a session or longer seasons?

I was thinking longer seasons. Maybe not exactly as outlined in the rules, but something longer than 1 session 1 season.

i’d like to to a first year at a 1-for-1 pace, but years after at a more organic pace.

One of my face to face games I ran at 2 Spring sessions, 2 Summer sessions, 2 Fall sessions, then 1 Winter session. It went really well and left time for us to feel a few weather twists over each season.

i’d like to to a first year at a 1-for-1 pace, but years after at a more organic pace.

One of my face to face games I ran at 2 Spring sessions, 2 Summer sessions, 2 Fall sessions, then 1 Winter session. It went really well and left time for us to feel a few weather twists over each season.

All right. We can try the 2, 2, 2, 1 format.

Ok, everyone is all set. I’ll post the opening scene tonight in a new doc.

Alrighty, I should be ready to post something tonight, or tomorrow sometime!

I like our beginning. I had to look it over a few times to decide how to make a goal and such. I think maybe I’ll try to keep the tenderpaw out of any arguements regarding the axe and Leiam. We’ll have to see if he can keep the neutrality when the time comes that we face Leiam and the axe.

Sounds great. I like the angle your mouse has taken.