Preorders Sold Out!

Thanks, BWHQ, both for the quality of the books and for the care in shipping. They arrived in great condition, and I’m already that much more excited for my next game!

(Also, they are so beautiful.)

1 Like

Shipping label created for order #3517. Excited to continue supporting such a great operation and inspiring game system.

You’re referring to this reddit thread? https://www.reddit.com/r/BurningWheel/comments/bdkxzo/hallelujah/

Looks like they ordered it with the Codex. I wonder if Andy just processed that one order out of order for obscure stocking reasons.

(I’ve worked in a small shipping department before, and sometimes in a small shop that one thing gets set aside and dealt with out of order for Reasons that make sense to the shipper. Like, part of an order is ready right away, and it’s easy to just set it aside on a workbench then complete it soon as the pallet of parts come in, grabbing one off the top of the pallet, send it out, then do the rest of the pallet in “proper” order. Usually it doesn’t look different to the receiver and it’s just a matter of smooth workflow; BWHQ’s shipper is somewhat cursed to have receivers who compare notes.)

Anyway, I’m #3686 Feb 13th, and mine hasn’t been processed yet (i.e., no email since the original confirmation), so you’re in good company. I doubt that you’re the exception — I think at that order number level we’re still waiting together.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the thread. I can tell by the url without clicking. Yea, ordered mine with the codex too, but at this point I’ve stopped wondering about other people receiving theirs and the details behind their order. I posted somewhere else and got a response that I honestly can’t be too surprised to hear. I doubt there’s anything to do but wait and do everything I can to try to temper my jealousy while I constantly refresh my email.

Order 3517 arrived today. Robin Yount = me when I opened it up so I figured I’d leave it in the picture :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aaaaaaargggh my copy’s cost just risen by 15 euro because of european import taxes!!!

(But I have a copy yay​:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:)

2 Likes

My (#3686) two Gold Revised just arrived! The books feel beautiful. I thought BWG was a beautiful book, but Luke and company have outdone themselves again. It sits beside the Codex very nicely.

3 Likes

Leisure games have BWGR on preorder on their website now for any UK folks who held off to save on shipping. £27 plus local postage. I’m going to collect at UK games expo to dodge even that!

Just got an email giving me the heads up that it probably won’t be available until later than the convention (1st-2nd of June)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.