The Illumination of Monsieur Faucher, a M&M adventure

Hey fellow misfortunates!

I’m writing an introductory adventure for Miseries and Misfortunes, and it’s in dire needs of playtesting. I’m already running it with a group and assembling another, but the more diverse feedback I can get, the better! Care to check it out?

It is the year 1648 under our well beloved king Louis Dieudonne. A large mob marches torch in hand to the Cemetery of the Holy Innocents ready to burn Monsieur Faucher, a mad artist who exhumed the bones of Parisian kin to practice the dark arts of necromancy.

¿Who could come to the rescue of such a miserable wretch?

Rally your group and delve into the Cemetery of the Holy Innocents. I yearn for your tales of misfortune!

9 Likes

Duamn has done an excellent job in taking feedback on the historical details of the period and incorporating them into the scenario. He’s also anticipated how I want to set up scenarios to involve factional motivations. AND he’s surprised me with the addition of a new grimoire and a great use of necromancy.

I’m looking forward to running this one myself.

8 Likes

I don’t have the bandwidth to run it right now (maybe in a few months?), but I’d love to play.

1 Like

This looks amazing @DagaZ!

I’m waiting on my hardcopy of M&M to run this game, but that feels like such a fascinating adventure to start us off with.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I intend to run this with three of my friends online via roll20. Very excited to do so, this looks like an amazing intro.

2 Likes

This is really neat. I had a hard time envisioning a starting situation for M&M until I read this through. I now plan on starting a short campaign with this and then writing my own. I’ll update when I get it to the table.

1 Like

I ran it as a one shot last week. There’s some good stuff in there!
-Luke

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.