Got my book!

Muahuaha,
I have a Cortar Fomas, Gopher, Rhiannin and Urci button each.
That’s what I get for spending so much time at the Forge booth.
Currently they are all decorating my messenger bag.

-Kolja

Number 129 reporting. Man, you could probably kill someone with this book. Can’t wait to try it. The game I mean.

Also, first post, long time lurker.

Ha ha! I got back from Gen Con with an extra copy of each in my pocket, so into the box they went! I selected a box at random. Obviously you’re still performing your wifely duties. :twisted:

So what do you use for your other 14 pieces of flair, or are you one of those over achievers? :lol:

Gopher is flair enough for any man. My boss started to say something, but between Gopher and all the monkeys on my tie, there came upon him a great fear.

Still haven’t gotten my greedy little hands on mine yet, even though a friend of mine in the same city has gotten his. Perhaps the delay is because mine was a limited edition?

Limited editions haven’t shipped yet.

-L

Yes. Those of you who purchased the illustrated edition (with a Chris Moeller sketch on the inside front cover) unfortunately have to wait a little bit longer. Chris actually has to do the sketches!

It’s worth it though. I saw the first sketch at Gen Con, and it was awesome!

Boo Hoo… I don’t think I got any Pins.

Edited to correct spelling (see post below).

What exactly is a botton, is that something you use to beat your players with when they get out of line? Hey if that is what it is I didn’t get one either…

(j/k) Sorry I couldn’t resist being sarcastic, it has been soooooooo long.

Are their different pins? I just got 2 of the Cotar Fomas ones, are there others we can get?

Limited editions haven’t shipped yet.
[/quote]

Hmmm,

Well, as far as I know, James lives in Toronto (or, was that lived?), in Southern Ontario.

I have a friend who lives next door to me in Cambridge (I live in Kitchener-Waterloo) in Southern Ontario: both of us ordered the basic print+pdf combo, and neither of us have got our books yet. (This has led to a fair amount of, heretofore silent, teeth gnashing.)

When should we be worried, Luke?

[quote=““viktor_haag””]

Still here :slight_smile:

I have a friend who lives next door to me in Cambridge (I live in Kitchener-Waterloo) in Southern Ontario: both of us ordered the basic print+pdf combo, and neither of us have got our books yet. (This has led to a fair amount of, heretofore silent, teeth gnashing.)

When should we be worried, Luke?

If it means anything, at least one of my friends here in the city has gotten has Basic edition, so some of them are making it across the border and into waiting hands. Customs officials tend to be pretty arbitrary about what packages they slow down and examine in their wonderful way, so perhaps that’s it. I’m also assuming that the Deluxe editions are slower, since I believe Luke mentioned they wouldn’t be sent till sometime after GenCon. At least that’s what I’m hoping …

Book 60 just arrived in Sweden via personal delivery, ie some one knocked on my door at 9 am to hand it over, instead of the usual way you get big packages which involves the postman leaving you a little note saying your got a huge package you have to walk over to the post office and collect.

Huge book. Perfect gloating material.

Glad to read the limiteds haven’t shipped yet. I was starting to get scared!

I’m cracking the whip over Chris’ back right now!

::CRACK::

Soon, very soon!
-L

I’m cracking the whip over Chris’ back right now!

::CRACK::

Soon, very soon!
-L[/quote]

Please, sir, may I have some more?

What are you doing reading the forums!? I told you to SKETCH, damn it!

The Doomsday Machine known as the United States Postal Service needs more food. These tasty morcels should do nicely.

MUAHAHHAAHHAH.

SKETCH, MOELLER!

-L

It’s nice to see such a healthy working relationship…

MR. BUMBLE: For what you are about to receive
May the Lord make you truly thankful.

BOYS: Amen.

OLIVER: Please, Sir, I want some more.

MR. BUMBLE: What?

OLIVER: Please, Sir, I want some more.

MR. BUMBLE: More!

WIDOW CORNEY: Catch him!

MR. BUMBLE: Snatch him!

WIDOW CORNEY: Hold him!

MR. BUMBLE: Scold him!

WIDOW CORNEY: Pounce him!
Trounce him!
Pick him up and bounce him!

HI Luke,
don’t know if I should be worried or not :slight_smile: I just got the comics in a USPS bag but no sign of the game!

Were they shipped separately? What were the post dates? Am I panicing needlessly?

Simon