Got my book!

You should not be worried. Your game hasn’t shipped yet.

-L

My book hasn’t been sent!!! Oh my God!!! I’m a teapot, I’m a teapot…

:oops:
Simon

Simon, didn’t you order an illustrated edition?

-L

Sorry Luke, that last post was supposed to be funny, and it might still be if you’ve ever seen the old BBC series The Goodies, otherwise I just sound like an idiot. :lol:

As to whether I ordered a limited or not, that’s an excellent question, to which the answer is “Um, maybe?” I really can’t remember, but I probably did, 'cos that’s what I’d normally do. Hang on…checked my bank statement, was a limited I ordered! Silly me :oops:

It is a terrible thing to be so impressed by a game that you can’t wait to get that new book smell in your nostrils! I’ve read through the pdf bit by bit over last few weeks and become more and more keen as I went. I think I’ll be off to order a standard, ordinary, normal, not-specially-illustrated copy as soon as I get home!

Thanks for checking in with my, Luke. Follow up like that, it wins you customers like nothing else.

Simon.

I was amused; the yankee doodles are ignorami.

Bit late checking in here but Book 120 arrived a couple weeks ago. Thanks Luke, it’s fantastic.

Picked up my (special order, un-numbered) copy today at the FLGS (Endgame, in Oakland).

I knew what to expect, from the pdf, BW, etc.

Wow. I’m just amazed at the book. Amazed. A+

Fantastic job. Hat’s off to Luke, Chris and all involved.

Yay! Thanks guys!
Packaging held up well - rather the reinforced bubble-wrap inside the ripped packaging held up well - thanks!!

The book is fan-fucking-tastic!

Cheers,
Rusty

#152 checking in, safe and sound. It’s a great book, Luke. Many thanks to you and the crew for such a wonderful product.

-Dale

Special Order? How?

I’m guessing he had his FLGS order it from Key20.

My book arrived today. The trip north of the border was not tremendously kind to my beast. The heavy binding boards have been dinged in spots, but not torn, nor scratched. The binding itself appears excellently intact.

Hoo-Rah.

Am I the only person in the world who gets packages that were not mauled by the gorilla? And what is up with England’s postal system, sounds like they hired only people who hate packages!

Heh - beats me, Luke. It was a “special order” for me - I wask them to bring in all sorts of stuff for me.

Chris (from EG) was suppposed to bring me back one from GenCon …

Dunno what the supplier was, but they got a batch of them in yesterday. :slight_smile:

Hi!

My BEs (well, mine and Deckard’s) arrived on Tuesday in good contition (though envelopes loked like they were in a heart of to storm of the century).

I’d like also to say hello to all BW/BE staff and fellow forum members. My name’s Marcin, I’m also known as Seji and I’m from Poland. I’m a game journalist and assistant executive editor of the biggest Polish RPG/F/SF vortal, Poltergeist (http://polter.pl). We have recently published big overview of BWR and I hope to see more soon :).

hiya Seji,

Welcome!

-L

Yay, the traumatic wound package arrived here in the North some time ago. And it only took me this long and the photo of the package here in the forums to figure out what it meant. :smiley:

The book itself is gorgerous and despite having the ominous B9 with it, it was handled gently by both USPS and Posti.

Woot! Mine arrived here in New Zealand. It was one of the first Key20 orders and delivery times were fast (2 weeks). The book seems mostly unharmed by the long distance.

Still no book for me. I’m guessing the illustrated editions haven’t yet been sent out yet.

At least, I’m hoping that’s the case.

Same here. I ordered a special edition with a drawing by Chris.

Any idea as to when those will ship?